Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India, Hottest Female Athletes in Bikinis, Hottest Sports Women in the World, Hottest Sportswomen in India, List of Female Indian Players, Indian Sports Women Photos, Most Beautiful Sportswomen in India.
Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India: www.madeforyouth.com proudly sharing the list of “Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India” with you all guys. As we all know that women are performing very well in every game played in the world.There are some hottest women in every sport. So here we are listing Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India from some games played in India. These are the beauty of every game with lots of talent so we can say “beauty with brain”.
Most Indian women players are blend of beauty and talent. Those hotties have proved that with the base of telent and beauty a stadium can be over crowed.
Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India
1. Sharmila Nicollet (Golf)
2. Sania Mirza (Tennis)
3. Vidya Pillai (Snooker)
4. Saina Nehwal (Badminton)
5. Mithali Raj (Cricket)
6. Jwala Gutta (Badminton)
7. Heena Sidhu (Shooting)
8. Geeta Phogat (Wrestler)
9. Dipika Pallikal (Squash)
10. Ashwini Ponnappa (Badminton)
11. Tania Sachdev (Chess)
12. Sunitha Rao (Tennis)
13. Sonika Kaliraman (Wrestler)
14. Shikha Tandon (Swimming)
15. Shikha Uberoi (Tennis)
16. Pratima Singh (Basketball)
17. Prachi Tehlan (Netball)
18. Neha Uberoi (Tennis)
19. Alisha Abdullah (Motorsports)
20. Akanksha Singh (Basketball)
Top 10 Hottest Sports Women in India: In Pics
1 : Anushka Singh: Akanksha Singh is the captain of indian Basketball Team. She is 27 years old and she hails from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. She have 4 other sisters. Her other 3 sisters Divya Singh Prashanti Singh and Pratima Singh have also represented india in Basketball.
2. Alisha Abdullah: is the poster girl of Motorsports in india. She is the only woman super bike racer in india. She is the daughter R.A. Abdullah who was a famous biker racer and eight time national champion in bike racing. Her father encouraged her to take interest in Bike Racing and eventually helped her in becoming National Motor Racing Champion.